Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Night time face regimen.

You will need a small plate, cotton pads, facial oil of your choice (organic or certain cooking oils)
*try to buy smooth cotton pads/ no texture.
My steps:
1. I first wash my hands.
2. I then use avocado oil as a makeup remover. 
I place a generous amount of oil on a plate. With a cotton pad I then apply the avocado oil and begin removing my makeup.
3. After I have removed all my makeup, I then wash my face with SW Basic cleanser. This is a non foaming cleanser which I also apply with a cotton pad.  After I have applied my cleanser I then rinse my face and pat dry.
4.The last step is to apply the moisturizer of your choice. I use organic jojoba oil. 

The result of using these products have been great and I'm complimented for having great skin. People that have known me for a while have seen the difference and ask for my secret and here it is.     
Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment