Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trying out at the moment.......

I just started to use a new moisturizer that is Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil.

So far so good. Face feels soooo soft and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Absorbs quick, citrus smell, Lasts all day. I use in the morning and night. My face is combo but can get oily sometimes more than I would like it to, but mainly in my T zone area. With this product my face doesn't feel as greasy as it use to be with moisturizers.

Aubrey Sea Buckthorn leave-in conditioner. Light weight but smells not so great (like medicine), the smell doesn't stay in your hair. I really like that it makes my hair soft and smooth.

Depth hydrating shampoo
Reminds me of a clarifying shampoo but doesn't strip my hair. I like to air dry my hair. When dry, my hair looks sheen and soft.
 Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion  and Hand Cream.  They both absorb quick and smell citrus/clean. There is no greasy feel to either of these and the lotion has helped little bumps I have fade away after 3 uses.

Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo. I love it so far! Smells like Lemon pretty much and  doesn't strip hair too much. Not too harsh.

Pureology EssentialRepair is a type of leave-in treatment that helps me give UV protection to my hair and smells clean and fresh all day. My hair is less frizzy as well when I am allowing my hair to air dry. This is an awesome product that you must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment