Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daily Face Routine

  1. Wash my hands. 
  2. Start with my Coalface by lathering it up and massage my face in circular motions. 
  3. Then rinse my face and splash my organic apple cider vinegar with water in a bowl and use it all up. 
  4. Finally rinse with regular water and tada I'm done. 

I don't add any moisturizer unless I feel I need some and lately that hasn't been the case since I'm using the vinegar. Also my tinted moisturizer already has Organic Argan Oil so I don't need to add more. I also use Organic Argan Oil at night time for my moisturizer. 


Don't forget to exfoliate or use a mask at least once a week with either Organic sugar and lemon or one of my soon to be fave. Its a two in one mask and exfoliate. Rainbow Research 100% Natural Green French Clay Powder Mask 




which has wonderful different ways to use depending on your skin type. It tells you on the back the different ways you can blend with ingredients depending on your skin type. I like to use the powder with lemon juice and make into a paste and apply on a recently washed face and then let sit until dry. When dry rinse off then follow with a toner (Organic Apple Cider Vinegar) I alternate every week from a mask one week and then exfoliate the next week, never both on the same week because it can cause your skin to over dry. Always use SPF even though there's no sun. Don't forget the sun causes wrinkles and who likes that. 

Things I mentioned:
Coalface http://www.lushusa.com
Organic Argan Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar is sold at many health food stores such as Whole Foods, Sprouts etc.
Rainbow Research French Clay Powder I bought at Whole Foods for about $3 with tax


No comments:

Post a Comment